04 September, 2014

FOR SALE: Percy (ex Goddard and Irwin)

Please note that circulation of this advertisement by the Pony Club does not imply any endorsement or warranty of any kind.


Dear Mike

Do hope you're well. 

Jo Tindall from the Eridge who has had Percy for the last two years for her Great Niece has asked me to sell Percy and to offer him exclusively in the first instance back to the Southdown East Pony Club.  He came back to me this weekend, is extremely well and showing no sign of his 20 years.  Ceski came over to put him through his paces and I can assure you he has lost none of his talent both on the flat and over jumps. I've mentioned his return to John Bedford and to polly Hingston but could you put the following up in your next newsletter or sooner.  I feel really grateful to Jo Tindall that she'd like me to offer him in the first instance to Southdown East members!!!

Sir Percy

14.2hh, chestnut gelding.

 

A complete schoolmaster who competed extensively at PC novice level both with Ceski Goddard and then with Alexandra and Annabelle Irwin, all Southdown East members.  He has been to the Novice PC Championships in all three disciplines, SJ, Eventing and Dressage include winning the dressage championship.  He also loves hunting and hacks alone or in company.

 

He has spent the last two years with the DC of the Eridge Pony Club giving confidence to a girl who has sadly now outgrown him so he is now back with me to find a new home, hopefully within the Southdown East Pony Club.  Percy is a delight to handle in all respects: genuine and well mannered on the ground, 100% to clip, shoe and load.  

 

Ceski Goddard started on Sir Percy at the age of 9, so I am looking for a similarly young rider who would like to do regular PC activities at mini level and then in due course up to small novice and possibly to novice.  He may be 19 this year but he has years left in him and has come back to me looking and feeling a million dollars.

 

The right home and the right rider is essential rather than the price for this hugely loved pony. So, if you are interested please get in touch with me. There is one proviso on the sale – he comes back to me for re-sale or retirement.

 

For further information, please contact Louise Lewis (Weir) on 07739182301 or email louise@lovereading.co.uk


Mike, I've not put the price because to the right home and the right rider, Jo is happy to let him go for very little but I don't want to say that until I've spoken with potential families.  Any queries then do give me a shout.
Louise

--
???
Louise Weir
Director and Co-Founder
Lovereading & Lovereading4kids
The UK's Leading Book Recommendation websites
________________________________________
Lovereading ltd
?59 High Street, East Grinstead, Sussex, RH19 3DD?Office: 0844 335 1126 Mobile: 07739 182301

No comments: