15 October, 2014

TO LOAN - 12.2hh Black Welsh Section B

Please note that circulation of this advertisement by the Pony Club does not imply any endorsement or warranty of any kind.


I bought Blackberry (from Royal Alexandra and Albert School, Reigate) in June for my daughters (6 & 8) 1st pony - he's a lovely person, but very much a 2nd pony!  Plus, needs more time than I can give him at the moment, and my children are less keen than I thought.



Doesn't pull, snaffle mouth, but keen and forward going.  Can prove himself show jumping, cross country and dressage. He is used to a working disciplined environment (at Royal Alexandra for 2 years and a trekking centre in Wales before that) - this lovely pony needs to be with a keen Pony Club family and used lots, he's intelligent and wants to get on with life.  



Can cope living alone if he has some love, but I think he would prefer company. Needs a capable, competent little rider that's keen to jump.



Ideally I would prefer to loan (has to be to the right family) for 1 > 2years, BUT I would consider selling, if you felt you were the right family and have a very keen, horsey, confident child.  I will also consider a swap for a 11.2hh / 12hh 15 year old plodding school master / mistress - which is what I should have got in the first place!



CONTACT - Susannah Sclater: 07977 582 595 / 01273 400 192 (Barcombe / Newick area)  OR Polly Thom: 07730 803 806

 

 

 

No comments: