16 April, 2015

Eventing from Hazel

Dear All
 
So far I have the following names down for Lodge Farm on 17th May.
 
Class One - Level 2 £37
Lily Kianfer
Tom Kianfer
Felicity Cotterell
Cerys Kelly
 
Class Two - Level 3 £40
Jessica Copsey
 
If you haven't put your name down yet and would still like to please contact me asap. If you have put your name down please could I have a cheque made payable to West Kent Hunt (Meopham) Pony Club by Tuesday 28th April.
 
There is a practice for this event at Town Place on Friday 1st May where you will have the chance to practice you dressage test and jump a course of show jumps on grass. I have also arranged to have a cross country schooling rally at Lodge Farm on Monday 4th May.
 
If you haven't already put your name down please let me know - all rallies are open to all levels!!
 
Hazel
 

No comments: