11 May, 2015

Fund raising with Heidi Greenwood

Dear parents,

Date for your diary, 20th June charity tea party and dresses for donations at High Hurstwood village hall, 1-4pm. There will be music, pony rides, games on the field for the children and lots of delicious cakes! You are ALL welcome. As some of you know in August I am off to volunteer to teach at a school in a small fishing village in Malawi with my buddy John. I will be spending a week in the nursery school that teaches up to 170 3-7 year old's and does not have any qualified teaching staff. I will also be spending a week in the community hospital in the maternity wing and supporting an outreach project that offers contraceptive advice to local girls and women; educating children and empowering young girls, two things that I am extremely passionate about! Please do support this event, by attending, donating cakes, donating a raffle prize, having a clear out of good quality dresses, shoes, bags etc. John and I have set ourselves a challenge of raising £1000 to support four specific projects at this very special school and we are well on our way to meet this target. I do hope you can come, let me know!
Some of you have asked how you can make a donation so I have set up a FundRazor page! Any small amount you donate will make a very BIG difference to the lives of the children in Lifuwa. I look forward to seeing lots of you at various PC events and camps this season and wish you all an enjoyable summer with your pc friends and ponies!


Heidi Greenwood x

No comments: