25 August, 2016

Request for help: Equine Influenza Vaccination

Please see the message below from a Vet Student at Nottingham University.  If you have the time to respond I'm sure it will be appreciated, and of course, all owners benefit from research and the expertise of professionals.

Mike


From: William Bambra <svywb1@nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: 23 August 2016 at 23:28
Subject: Equine Influenza Vaccination
To: "
area11@pcuk.org" <area11@pcuk.org>

Dear Mr Wright, 

My name is William Bambra and I am a member of the Puckeridge Western Pony Club. 

I am currently studying Veterinary Medicine at the University of Nottingham and I am completing a research project on Equine Influenza Vaccination in which I need horse owners to complete a short survey on their horse. 

If you could please circulate the survey to your areas pony clubs requesting its distribution I would very much appreciate it.

https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/b3de61a

Thank you very much! 
William 

No comments: