11 December, 2016

Claire Fry says Thank you

Hi To All The C Test Members and Parents.

 

Thank you to everyone who joined Sarah and myself at the C Test Rallies this year. I hope you have enjoyed them and well done to the members who passed their C Test in October Half Term.

 

I will not be doing the C Test Rallies in 2017 as for my sins I agreed to take over the organsing of the Eventers Rallies so I hope to see lots of you at them.

 

I have not yet finialised the dates and veunes for the Eventer rallies  but I will do so over the Christmas Holidays and get them out to you all ASAP. Please remember like the C Test Rallies I ran this year members do not have to compete or ever be on a Team. The Rallies will be Open To Everyone to enjoy and have a go at dressage, showjumping and Cross Country with Instruction with heights from Dinky up to Level 5 ( Which is massive and I am not watching any of you go round that !! ).

 

Please try and attend Jo Reffins Flatwork Rallies and Emily and Candys Showjump Rallies as much as possible to get you ready for the Eventing Season. I will for course run some dressage, SJ and XC rallies but the more practice you all get the better.

 

I will also scan the Pony Club websites so any of you who fancy having a go at an event can. THERE IS ONE RULE if we go to any EVENTS someone must make EGG SANDWHICHES !!

 

Thanks again for making 2016 Rallies alot of fun.

 

See you in 2017.

Claire

No comments: