09 January, 2017

wanted - trailer on loan


Wanted - trailer on loan


This may sound a bit mad but I have been successfully loaning a trailer for the last 2 years as the owner didn't want to sell it but she also knew that she wouldn't be using it for a while and she didn't want it sitting there not being used. So she lent it to me (with a full loan agreement) - I was responsible for its upkeep and servicing and it was mine to use but on the proviso that it would be returned within a day's notice.  The owner bought herself a new horse at the beginning of December so the trailer went back as agreed.


I would love to buy myself a trailer but have very limited funds - does anyone out there have a trailer that they use very little but don't want to sell and would be willing to loan out?  I promise to take the utmost care of it, have it regularly serviced and keep it clean and tidy.  The benefits to you is that your trailer gets regular use (which as we all know is better for trailers than sitting there doing nothing for months on end) and free servicing but remains your property so you can have it back at any time.


Please call or email me - Charlotte Russell 07801 448422, charshierussell@hotmail.com




No comments: