24 March, 2017

Eventing training rallies - from Claire Fry

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the delay but it has been frustrating sorting the Easter Hols out because of the different dates.

Anyway there will be 2 rallies over easter

Saturday 15th April in the afternoon at Oakfields, all ages and standards. This will concentrate on The Eventing Dressage tests which are used at all pony club events we might send teams to. If the weather is good to us you will also go straight out to the field and showjump to !!
I will let you know nearer the time if we can jump.
£7.50


The next is XC Schooling
Saturday 22nd at Home Farm Crowborough.

I will have 3 groups with 4/5 members in each. Times will be sent out nearer the date. Sorry about that but I need to see what interest I get.
Height ranges from 55 to 90 cm. Groups will be arranged accordingly.

This rally will be £15 cash for the course on the day and £10 sent to me to cover the instruction.

Please can everyone send me your forms and money asap as the xc will be done on a first come first served basics.

Hope this all makes sense.

Claire

0772 988 0293
clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk



No comments: