29 August, 2017

WHP RALLY - 1st September 2017 - from Helen

Hi

The summer holidays are drawing to a close and we are probably already thinking about getting the children ready and back to school.  Hence my reminder:

WHP rally

Consisting of 2 hours of tuition

1 hrs flat and 1 hrs jumping over the rustic fences.

Friday, 1st September at Woodley House, Wivelsden

If you are as old as me and been associated with the branch for as long as I have you will remember this is the venue we used a lot and was home to our cross country course.  It is a beautiful venue and we are very lucky to have the use of it again. 

The groups will be kept small a maximum of 5 in each group.

Currently I have:

Charlotte Subedar

Anna Curry

Ella Curry

Ben Burgess

Daisy Burgess.

This rally will be starting at 11am.

I have Michelle Quibell as the instructor

We can run another group from 1 to 3pm.  Or if sufficient interest have two groups running along side each other for the two different time slots.

If I have sufficient interest from our Mini members I appreciate two hours of tuition is a bit long for them, so we can condense the time down for them at a reduced fee.

Fee for the rally is: £15

Please send me rally forms to helenkaya@harpercraven.com, and do a BACS payment or cheque payment.

Hope to see you on Friday.

Kind Regards

Helen

No comments: