02 September, 2017

Hunter Trials Sunday 10th September

Hi Everyone

 

I hope you have had a fantastic summer and enjoyed the Holidays ( I have and don't want to go back to work on Monday !!! )

 

BUT our Pony Club Job hasn't finished for the year yet !!! I meet lots of new faces over the summer and would love to see you all helping. Please remember its these events that help to keep rallies as cheap as possible, buy new equipment and pay for venues we use.

 

Next Sunday 10th September there is a Hunter Trail at Wivelsden Farm and I am looking for XC Fence Judges.

Please email ASAP if you can help.   

 

 clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk  

 

All day if possible but AM or PM will still be a great help. I will be there to explain all that you need to do so please come and join us and enjoy the sunshine ( hopefully ) and I will make sure you are well feed and watered.

 

Thanking you in advance

 

Claire

 

0772 988 0293

No comments: