05 July, 2018

Branch show this Sunday - food for helpers needed please

Hi

It looks like the weather is going to be kind to us for the Branch Show at Plumpton Racecourse I hope you are all coming.

I would like to keep the helpers all fed and watered on Sunday but would be very grateful if some of you could provide a dish for their lunch so I don't eat into any profits We might make !!

I will buy and cook bacon sandwiches first thing so no one needs to meet me at the crack of dawn but below is a list that maybe members could provide and bring to the show sometime in the morning.

I always think A Ploughman's Lunch goes down well so the following is required. ( I am catering for around 25 people throughout the day )

PLEASE EMAIL ME BY SATURDAY LUNCHTIME BEFORE I GO SHOPPING Thanks x

3 x Big Green Salads
Pickle
Salad Cream
Mayonnaise
5 x French Sticks
Butter
Cheddar Cheese
Stilton
Red Leicester

Honey Roast Ham
Crumbed Ham
Whitshire Ham

And of course Pickle Onions !!

And a selection of Puddings, cakes, scones and biscuits.

Thank you so much

Claire
0772 988 0293

No comments: