25 September, 2018

Dressage rally 7th October - replies to Bryony Payne

The following have expressed an interest in attending the Have A Go Dressage rally on 7th October:

 

William Wigley

Maddie Myer

Annabelle Orgill

Millie Easton

Emma Bowyer

Maddy Savage

Ellie Pain

Lettice Schulz

Amy Newton

 

These bookings will be provisional until I have received a copy of the booking form and evidence of payment.  If it's easier please email / send me a photo of the paperwork rather than posting.

 

Please note there are currently only 9 spaces available on this rally, however if there are more of you who wish to book onto it please let me know and I will enquire about booking a third session.

 

Please email me on:

 

Bryony8@gmail.com

 

Many thanks

 

Bryony

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are excited to announce a new dressage series starting next month aimed at encouraging all of our members to have a go at Dressage.

No comments: