09 December, 2018

Re: horse for share/loan

Please note, allowing members and others to post adverts for members is a service which Southdown East branch of the Pony Club is offering to members as a benefit of membership.  It is done in good faith and without any liability on the part of the Pony Club.  If you enter into any arrangement advertised or purchase any item following an advertisement listed by the branch, you do so as a private individual, without recourse to the Pony Club, and must satisfy yourself that any product or arrangement is suitable for your circumstances.


Stunning competition horse for share/loan

I am ideally looking for a sharer for my gorgeous horse Pepa – but would consider a loan to the right home.

She is a fun and forward doing ride, but can be a bit spooky/sharp so no novices please.

I event Pepa up to BE100 and we have had numerous placings and wins. She loves her job and is incredibly consistent, careful, scopey and brave. I have also taken her hunting and she was amazing, but strong!

She has had some time off with injuries and back problems, but this is now being managed and she is back in work and has just started jumping again.

She is easy to do in every way - probably the easiest horse I've ever had. She is also very affectionate and everyone on the yard loves her!

I really don't want to give her up so am hoping I can find a share, but due to my current circumstances I will consider a loan to the right home.

She is kept on a lovely yard with amazing hacking on the South Downs just outside Kingston - no road work at all. There is also a school.

Charlotte Ricca-Smith
charlotte@herdesk.org

No comments: