19 August, 2019

Claire Fry party invite


Hi Everyone,


I hope you are all having a fantastic holiday.

Simon and I are having a party to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We have a Live Band, Lots of Food, Dancing until the early hours of Sunday and camping if you would like to stay!  I might even cook Breakfast for anyone who stays until Sunday !
Bring a Bottle or Two and a tent if you are staying.
Children are very welcome but your own responsibility as we do have a deep pond.  

Look forward to see lots of you.

Venue - The Yard
              East Street 
             Turners Hill
              W Sussex
              RH10 4QA

Time - 6pm until Sunday Morning

Parking - On left hand side of Cox Skips Road 

Dress Code - It's a Yard so not posh a do !! 

See lots of you on the 31st August 

Claire and Simon

RSVP to

0772 988 0293 or email

Please use my email NOT my work one or phone me.


No comments: