27 March, 2020

Covid-19 rally cancellation refunds

Hi Everyone

I hope I have now refunded everyone's PayPal payments made for rallies we have had to cancel due to the enforced period of hibernation.  Let me know if you feel you should have had a PayPal refund but haven't had one.

We still receive a small number of payments by BACs transfer for rallies.  In general it is harder for me to work out which rally these were meant for and if they were cancelled.  The 'stop' date for Pony Club was 17th March.  Also I can not make a refund unless I know the appropriate bank sort code and account number.  Can I therefore ask if anyone wants a refund for a BACs payment they e-mail a request to me including bank details and I will put these through ASAP.

Hope you all stay well, safe and sane in trying times.

Best wishes

Mike Nichols
Branch Treasurer

 

No comments: