30 July, 2021

Pony Club sweatshirts/t shirts

REDUCED PRICE UNIFORM
We have some uniform items that are on offer at a reduced price to clear stock.
Details of sizes and quantities are below - if there is something you want from this stock for camp, pls let me know and either I can bring it with me on Sunday or you can collect for me either in Wivelsfield Green (my home) or Chailey (yard). Cash payments only pls.
All jumper-type items £10 and t-shirts are £5. Here is a list of what we have:
Child Sweatshirts £10
5 x size child 28,
2 x size child 30
5 x child 34 (I would say the 34 would fit a 12 year old)
Adult size sweatshirt £10
1 x small (ladies size 8 - 10 I think)
2 x large (ladies size 12-14 I think)
Hoodie £10
1 x adult extra large (probably 14 - 16yrs)
1 x 7-8 years
1 x 5-6 yrs
Polo Shirts £10 (these are long sleeved navy with white collar - reasonable thickness - good for xcountry rallies and afternoon riding at camp - if not too hot!).
3 x adult large
5 x 5-6 years,
6 x 7-8 years,
These come up big so a 7-8 would fit 10-11 years. I think They are quite long.
T-shirts £5
2 x adult large
2 x size 7-8 years
2 x child size 24
2 x child 26

If there is anything you would like pls email Lorna Thwaites via lornajthwaites@gmail.com

No comments: