11 July, 2014

URGENT FENCE JUDGES NEEDED !!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has emailed me or put their names down on the spreadsheet for fence judging on Sunday.

 

I AM STILL SHORT !!!!!!

 

Please please fill in the spreadsheet http://tinyurl.com/qcy8ewl 

or email me clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk if you can help. As it stands at 6am I cannot let anyone on the XC courses. The number of jump judges on the spreadsheet is the bare minimal John and I can have on the course to cover the fences and I still need :

 

One person in class 1 

Four People in class 2

Six People in class 3

One person in class 4

Three people in class 5

 

Thank you very much.

 

( I have been told that I didn't contact a few people who emailed me last time I as so sorry for that but I scanned everyone last time as we were so short. Please check you have put the m in my email address as the claire fry without must get a lot of pony club emails and it's not me !!!!!! ).

Claire

No comments: