27 March, 2015

E, D & D+ Mounted Working Rally at Plumpton College on Thursday 9th April starting at 1pm

Dear all,

 

If you have already paid the £7.50 direct over the internet please would you confirm with me too or, send me a rally booking form with a cheque to secure your place.  This is necessary so I can book the hours for the Indoor School at Plumpton College and inform the Instructors. Please let me know if you are unable to attend so your place can be offered to someone else wishing to come.

 

These are the names I have so far and if I have left anyone off please let me know:-

 

Florence & Arabella Goodwin

Valentine Gage

Keira Beasley

Martha & Meg Lillicrap

Daisy Burgess-Dinleyici

Neve Oakton

Emily Allardyce-Bassett

Tula Cole

Ellie Swanson

Anabelle Orgill

Lottie Mayo

Tallulah Haycock

Franke Walker

Sadie Jackson

Rheanna Hawkins

Abbey Pollard

Romilly Maclean

Esther Brooks

Olivia Stack

Millie Stack

 

Melanie Cammies

07831 184821

melaniecammies@btinternet.com

No comments: