27 April, 2016

C training - from Claire Fry

Hi Everyone    I am organsing a C test rally this Saturday 30th April.     I only have 5 members this time but I hope lots more of you will come forward to complete the course and then Polly will try and arrange a Test for a weekend in September if we have enough members to take it.    Dates aranged are.    Saturday 30th April     Wednesday 1st June    Saturday 16th July     Of Course Training will continue at Senior Camp !!    Tuesday 9th August    I will then arrange a TEST RUN THROUGH day a week or so before the actual test.    Not all members want to take tests ( My Daugther is one of them ) but really enjoys coming to the training so please don't feel that You Have To Take The Test just come along and increase you knowledge, which can only be good for both your pony and yourself.    I hope this makes sense     Claire Fry    clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk    0772 988 0293  

No comments: