04 September, 2016

Fence judges needed for Wivelsden Hunter Trial - 11th September

Hi Everyone.

What a fantastic summer it has been with 3 lovely pony club camps and lots of rallies nearly all in the sun !!!

I met lots of new faces and new members who offered their help at our last two events of 2016.  I hope everyone has remembered and doesn't just leave it to the small number who help All day at All events as that is not fair when All members benefit from the rally prices still being subsided by the branch for another year. I hope we make enough profit over the next 2 events so 2017 can stay the same. 

So I Need Your Help.

Please email/ring me if you can cross country fence judge next Sunday 11th Sept either all day or am or pm.

I will give you full instructions on the day so new parents and your children we would love to see you even if only for a while.

To cover the whole day i will need around 30 fence judges so please come forward to help and email me on

clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk

0772 988 0293

Thanking you all in advance

Claire



No comments: