10 October, 2016

Pony Club Trip to Olympia - 19th December

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.

 

It is that time of year again when we need to be thinking about going to Olympia for the fabulous Christmas Finale, Shetland Grand National, Showjumping, stunt riders, shopping for horsey bits, etc.  

 

Please can you let me know if you would like to book tickets and how many, for Monday afternoon on the 19th December 2016, at £34.30 each.  We do need to be quick as they are selling out.  If you can email me at helenkaya@harpercraven.com, by Wednesday evening then I can book the tickets.  

 

Payment needs to be made either by BACS transfer direct to SDHEPC, and a copy of the payment needs to be sent to me, either by email or to Helen Burgess, 83 Eastbourne Road, Lower Willingdon, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 9NR.  Or send me a cheque made payable to SDHEPC.  If you would like me to post your tickets to you I will need a stamp addressed envelope.  Alternatively, I can give them to you at one of our rallies.

 

Also could you confirm if you would like to go by coach instead of British Rail, as I will also look into booking a coaching or a minibus depending on how many would prefer to use this form of transport over British Rail.  At the moment I have 13 of us prefering a coach.  Cost of this will be given once I know who would be interested in this form of transport

 

Look forward to hearing from you.

 

Helen

No comments: