06 November, 2016

C Test rally Sat Nov 12th

Hi Everyone

 

Firstly well done to the 7 memebers who passed their C Test last Sunday and are know ready to start their C+ training !! ( Not sure Jess agrees with me about C+ Yet !!)

 

I am running C Test Rallies at 9.30 and 10.30 at Plumpton College next Saturday 12th November and Sunday 11th December.

3 members who had their names down for the rally on monday 24th october which I changed to only the test members would you like to come at 9.30am next sat before I fill the spaces. Please just let me know?

 

Please fill in a form and send me a chq asap if you would like to come next Saturday it would be lovely to see you all and it would give Sarah a chance to see how many of you are serious about doing your test in 2017. (REMEMBER these rallies are open to all members working towards C Test and YOU DO NOT HAVE TO EVER TAKE THE NEXT ) If there are any new  D+ members ( I Know some passed in the Half Term ) who would like to join us that would be great and you can start working towards their C Test for 2018.

 

I also wondered if any of the Members with their C TEST would like to come at 10.30 to join Jess Fry as I will have her with me so Sarah said she would do a higher group if we have the numbers who are working towards their C+.

 

 

I hope this all makes sense but feel free to ring/email  ME.

 

Thank you

 

Claire

0772 988 0293

clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: