01 February, 2017

Rally at Plumpton on 11th February - please reply to Melanie Cammies - responses needed by this Friday latest

Mounted Working Rally at Plumpton College for all ages/all standards on Saturday 11th February £10 - all enquiries to melaniecammies@btinternet.com / 07831184821.  Rally forms & my address on PC website.    In fairness to the Instructors booked and to give Plumpton College the week's notice they require from me to reduce the hours booked for the indoor school I need to hear from any more members interested in attending by his Saturday 4th February please.    The names I have so far are:-  11.30 - 12.30 ride time  Bea Norris/Rio  Sophie Mitchell/Duncan PAID  Ella Dean/Ollie PAID    12.30 - 1.30 ride time  George McCaldin/Roo  Jessica McCaldin/Dilly  Arabella Goodwin  Florence Goodwin  Lily Musson/Madam PAID    Please let me know if I have left anyone off the list and do try to come as this is such a good opportunity to have an hour's dry lesson!  Look forward to seeing you all there.    Regards,  Melanie Cammies  melaniecammies@btinternet.com  07831 184821      

No comments: