02 January, 2018

Senior Camp: a special opportunity for our older members.

Hi All,

 

I do hope that this email finds you all well and that you have all had a great time celebrating. The New Year is in and we are back to business now!

 

I just thought I would circulate this email to get a feeling for interest should the possibility arise for our older members to return to Senior Camp as Campers with Horses.

 

The plan would be that members of an age of 18 years and over can return to Camp and relive the whole experience. I know a lot of you may be crying out saying "well isn't that just Associates Camp".

Let me  reassure you. No it is not!  The intention would be that the members returning will partake in the same yard and riding experiences.  Abide by the same Camp rules and regulations only with the exception of NOT being part of the points system.  It will be residential and ALL will be answerable to the Muck Fairies in the Yard and ultimately to me throughout the week.

 

Ultimately, the idea is that we are able to offer our older members something a little bit different. The idea also being that it will be educational. However, I do feel that some may just like to relive the whole Camp experience all over again.

 

If this is something that may be of interest to you do please email me at stuart.fellingham@ntlworld.com  to express your interest. As you would expect there are a limited no of places available so I will have to do this simply on a first come, first served basis. Please also feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to clarify.

 

Look forward to hearing from you shortly.

 

Best regards

 

 

Stuart Fellingham
Senior Camp Commandant

No comments: