24 February, 2018

Winter rally at Plumpton 10th March - replies to Melanie Cammies

Dear All,    Saturday 10th March is the final Winter Rally at Plumpton College until the Autumn with sessions   at 11 am & 12pm for all ages/all standards so do try to come and make use of the indoor school and excellent instructor - Vincent Phelan.  Please send me completed rally forms with a cheque for £10/copy of BACs payment asap to secure a place.  My address is printed on the rally form which can be downloaded from the SDE website as are details for BACs payments.    Please email me - melaniecammies@btinternet.com or ring  07831 184821 with any questions and I look forward to seeing lots of you at this rally.    Regards,  Melanie   melaniecammies@btinternet.com  07831 184821    Sent from my iPad  

No comments: