13 August, 2018

Eventing Rallies update

XC schooling August 20th

Firle Place XC schooling by kind permission of Lord and Lady Gage

 

There was a typo in the programme this rally is Monday 20th. Cost is £15.

 

Please could you email me rebmusik@me.com  if you wish to be included in this rally, along with payment and post a form please or let me know if you will bring on day. You need to be jumping 80cm plus. 

 

 

Arena Eventing rally September 16th 

Chelwood Gate EC, there are no portable fences available until the Spring but we will use show jumps to practice skinnies, corners etc. 

 

There is limited availability on spaces so please book ASAP. You need to email me  rebmusik@me.com a receipt of your BACS payment and post your rally booking form or let me know if you will bring on day. I will not hold spaces until I have a form and payment. Cost is £12.50.

 

I know this is the day after Petley Wood NSEA but dates will always clash to some degree. 

 

  

It was really great to see so many Southdown Hunt East members having such a great days eventing at Borde Hill horse trials over the weekend. Well done to George McCaldin 2nd place in the 70cm, Ella Currie 7th in the 70cm, Matthew Perry 2nd in the 90cm, Rosie Petracopoulos 16th in the 90cm, Emma Robbins 6th in the 80cm, Frankie Walker 9th in the 80cm, Amy Newton 10th in the 80cm. Well done all and apologies if I have missed anyone. 

 

 

If anyone is interested in an 'Introduction to XC' rally before the season ends can you please let me know in next couple of days by email,  this would be aimed at those jumping 50/60cm and those that wish to gain confidence XC.  I will then arrange a venue. 

 

 

Other dates

SDHEPC Mini one day event is September 9th, the Hunter Trial is the September 23rd.

Mid Surrey have an Eventers challenge on Sept 9th. Romney Marsh is holding an Arena Eventing competition on Sept 30th at Petley Wood, Old Surrey and Burstow are holding an Eventers Challenge at Hickstead on October 6th. These are not area team competitions and are open to all, but do let me know if you enter please. 

 

No comments: