28 February, 2019

E/D/D+ rally 9th March - replies to Melanie Cammies

11am ride  Milly Pile - Piglet  Milly Boreham - Pea  Ottilie Day - Crumbs  Tabitha Buxton - Madam  Polly Biggins ?  Bea Swanson ?    12pm ride  Flora Norris - Dee  Imogen Taylor - Bubbles  Isabel Pollard - Arnie  Izzy Wyatt ?  Amelie Vos ?    These are the names I have from members contacting me direct.  If you have entered online on the new SDHEPC rally boooking website plus the 4 names I have questioned marked  please contact me asap - melaniecammies@btinternet.com / 07831 184821.    **Please refer to the SDHEPC Branch protocol regarding flu & infectious diseases emails of  February 14 & 23rd which state that all ponies/horses must have had a flu vaccination within 6 months and there must be a clear 7 days from vaccination and attendance at a PC rally.  Passports will need to accompany your pony/horse and vaccination record checked by the organiser before unloading.**    Unfortunately I will not be at the rally however, Jane Walsh has kindly offered to stand in for me and her mobile is 07719 695615.    Regards,  Melanie    

No comments: