30 August, 2021

Pony for Sale

Please note, allowing members and others to post adverts for members is a service which Southdown East branch of the Pony Club is offering to members as a benefit of membership.  It is done in good faith and without any liability on the part of the Pony Club.  If you enter into any arrangement advertised or purchase any item following an advertisement listed by the branch, you do so as a private individual, without recourse to the Pony Club, and must satisfy yourself that any product or arrangement is suitable for your circumstances.


Please reply to sally.filtness@googlemail.com . This advert has been placed by Sally Filtness who is the parent of a member in the branch.


 

Hi my name is Remy and I am looking for a new ??

I am a 12year old 13.2hh Welsh x warmblood mare. 

I am told that I can be a little lazy at times and I'm a bit of a kick kick pony, but please don't let that put you off….. I am really safe and love to look after little people. 

 

I really don't enjoy being ridden in the sandschool,but if it is only occasionally then I won't mind. I am 100% to hack out in open spaces. I have been doing pony club with my current mummy, but she now want to jump higher than I want to do, as I only want to jump up to 60cm. So I am now looking for a new little rider that I can look after and boost their confidence. I have been ridden by a 2yr on the leadrein and I was perfect and also by a 5yr old with an adult walking with us. 

My mummy takes me out hacking with my friends, but I will also hack out on my own. 

I am safe in traffic and with tractors etc, but I am not that keen on motor bikes if they come past too fast! 

 

We have been to the beach loads of times, and I love it…..although I do like to pretend that I don't like getting my feet wet to start with! ??

 

If you are looking for a safe reliable kick along first pony/happy hacker…then I'm your girl! ??

 

https://youtu.be/_UxLD-dSIqI

 

 

No comments: