18 June, 2014

ODE Plea for fence judges PLEASE.......

Hi
 
I did try and send a spreadsheet of classes and judges out like suggested to me by Elizabeth. It is a great idea but somehow I,ve mucked it up !!! What a surprise !!!
I,ve gone back to my sheet of paper next to my laptop so if ANYONE ELSE is free next sunday to XC Fence Judge please please email me.
 
As it stands at 6.30pm whilest I,m typing this email WE COULD NOT RUN next sunday. I have only 5 judges for classes 1,2 and and 4 and only 4 judges for class 3 and I need at least 18 in for each class.
 
I have arranged lots of food, drinks and cakes so please come and help us raise some more money to help our branch.  The money will go towards the new Working Hunter Fences which you would have seen at the Branch Show, Road Safety CD,s hopefully some new Show Jumps and Portable XC Jumps as well as keeping the rallies (winter ones especially) and camp prices as low as possible and lots many besides.
 
I hope alot more of you will come forward and please do not worry if you have never done this before My Very Non Horsey Mum always helps and really enjoys it ( although shuts her eyes when her granddaughters go round !!!! ).
 
Please email me with which classes you can Judge and I,ll add you to my list.
 
Class 1 - 10.45am to 11.45
 
Class 2 - 12pm to 1.45
 
Class 3 - 2pm to 4.15
 
Class 4 - 4.30 to 6
 
The above times are very approx until thursday when the times go on the website.
 
Thanking you all in advance
 
Claire
 
clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk
 
 

No comments: