10 June, 2014

Wanted: loan pony / horse for Senior Camp

Please see the message below from Jess Kraft.  The branch has a long tradition of helping members who find themselves without a mount for camp often at short notice.  I hope someone can help her out!

Mike


Hi there, I have a place at pony club senior camp this July. Unfortunately my loan horse that I was planning on taking is not going to be ready to go, so I am writing in the hope that you could forward this email round and see if anyone would do me the honour of lending me their horse for camp.

 

I am 17 years old and around 5"4 and fairly lightweight. I have ridden anything from at 17hh hunters to 13.2hh ponies. I have recently brought on a youngster who unfortunately will not be ready for camp this year, hence my desperate last minute plea.

 

I have jumped up to 3foot but feel most confident at around 2"3. I have ridden forward ponies so that would not be an issue as long as it is controllable, but I would like something safe and reliable that does not buck, rear, bolt ect. And something that I would be able to have fun on. Anything between 13.2 and 16hh would be ideal. It would be a necessity that the horse would be able to jump as it is a large part of camp and something that I love to do.

 

I pride myself in being kind, considerate and caring and I promise your horse would be in the best possible hands. I would be happy to get a horse fit and ready for camp. I help run a yard and take care in the horses' well being which is always my top priority. I am knowledgeable and I would be able to offer your horse the best care possible.

 

I would also require help transporting your horse to and from Plumpton racecourse as I do not have transport but I would be happy to pay the fuel costs.

 

If you have anything that you think may be suitable I would really love to hear from you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at jessy@surfkraft.com

 

Thank you very much

 

Yours sincerely

Jess Kraft

No comments: