04 August, 2014

SENIOR CAMP: Lost Property

Hi All,

 

Hope you have an opportunity to recover a little...Well I have anyway. So, now I can move on to things like lost property.

 

As you can probably imagine there was a small mountain of items left behind........Thankfully no children or horses!!

 

Due to the amount of the items left behind I was unable to bring it all home myself so others have kindly agreed to take some for me.

 

To be honest I wasn't about to bring home single smelly socks or screwed up underwear so they have gone. However, the larger items I will do my best to list for you. Some are named some were not.

 

I have also disposed of any broken muck skips left behind along with filthy tail bandages and worn out brushes.

 

Items such as yard tools are being stored, so contact me and I will try and reunite them with you.

 

Tanisha Bolton - Please could you contact Candy Robbins as I know she has some items of yours.

 

Edward Were – Please Contact Candy Robbins as I believe she has an item of your items.

 

Jemima Simpson – Please contact Candy also.

 

Lauren Bonwick-Adams – Please contact Candy.

 

The following items are also requiring homes.......

 

x1 Skateboard

x1 Southdown Hunt East Jacket (new style) Left in the restaurant on Saturday, size XS

x1 Green Yard shirt, size small

x1 Pony Club sweatshirt, size small, initials JS on the tag

x1 Pair of Jods with the initials FF or FS (very feint)

x1 Protack Leather Daisy Rein. Pony size, black

x1 Waterproof Jacket, "Mac in a Sac" Size 11-13 year.

 

If any of these items are yours please contact me or where indicated contact Candy. I will make arrangements for the items to be labelled and then they will be place in the Secretary's Box (Blue Systematic wagon) for collection at the Turton Hunter Trials, 25th August 2014.

 

Thanks to you all, any questions please email me on stuart.fellingham@ntlworld.com.

 

Regards


Stuart

No comments: