25 January, 2019

CROCKSTEAD SHOW HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Hello again.

 

I'm still on the look out for volunteers to assist in running our first show of the year.

 

My first request captured a few but I've listed below the roles that I still need to fill.

 

Please do come and offer help.  It really does make a difference if we have plenty of our Branch on the ground supporting the running of the show.

 

I've listed below the jobs I still need to fill. if you think you can help at all, please message me.  

 

SATURDAY 

Car park 1 x 8.30 until 11am   and   2pm onwards

Car park 1 x all day slots to fill

Collecting ring  Morning

Arena party 2 x first thing in morning for early classes,  1 x afternoon

 

SUNDAY

Car park 1 x 8.30 until 11am   and   2pm onwards

Car park 1 x all day slots to fill

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Sally

 

07753777072   sallyannharper@me.com

No comments: