24 April, 2017

Claire Etherington - London Marathon!

For those that don't know Claire is a "Pony Club Mum" in the branch.


Dear all,  yesterday I took part in the London Marathon - running for Arthritis UK - finishing in 3 hr 58 mins.  I ran for ARTHRITIS UK. JUST GIVING pages were down yesterday. It is up and running today!  Please donate what you can if you don't mind.  I'm still fundraising to reach my target! Whether arthritis affects you or your family/ friends or you are simply inspired by runners pushed to their absolute limits on a 26.2 mile course, every penny donated makes a difference!  I'm hobbling today but so glad I did it! Please donate what you can to improve the lives of those affected by arthritis. 

Many thanks 

Claire

Link for claire Etherington's just giving page.  

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ClaireEtherington2?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socsponmobile&utm_content=ClaireEtherington2&utm_campaign=post-sponsorship-donation-mobile

No comments: