14 April, 2017

Rally 15th April - OAKFIELDS

Hi Everybody    I am so sorry for the delay in the times my fault but I am now back on Pony Club Mode !!    I have given everyone 15 minute slots where you will run through the eventing dressage test ( Don't worry I will be there to read it for you all ) and then the instructor will give you points on how to improve it and then you have a go at riding the test again.    The tests are on the pony club website and can be downloaded.    Please be ready to ride at you time and I will arrange somewhere for you all to warm up before you go in.    Jess Fry - 2pm  Emily Duveen - 2.15pm  Keira Beasley - 2.30pm  Magan Austin - 2.45pm    Poppy Westwell - 3.15pm  Lauren Briggs - 3.30pm  Charlie Subedar - 3.45pm  Frannie Birt - 4.00pm    Jasmine Newman - 4.30pm  Ellen Collyer - 4.45pm  Frankie Walker -5.00pm  Abbie Johnson - 5.15pm    I hope this all makes sense    PLEASE RING ME IF ANY PROBLEMS -- 0772 988 0293    Claire    

No comments: