14 April, 2017

XC rally at Home Farm next Saturday - from Claire Fry

Hi Everyone    Great News - Home Farm have rang to offer the venue free of charge next Satuday 22nd April. How kind !!    Sadly though I still have 7 spaces for the XC Rally at Home Farm next Saturday. I have only had 8 Forms and Payment in and I can only put your name down in the list once I have received the payment.   Normanly unlike when we go to (Oakfields for example) the Pony Club doesn't pay for the venue if I cancel, but when we hire outside venues it is a shame not to fill the spaces as we still have to pay.    Please if you would like to come next Saturday I need to receive all forms and payment by Thurs am so I can allocate groups and times Thurs evening.    Look forward to see you next Saturday     Claire 0772 988 0293          

No comments: