21 April, 2017

Times for cross country schooling at Home Farm tomorrow - from Claire Fry

Hi     The groups are as follows. Please be there before your time to Fill in a Disclaimer Form. DO NOT FORGET YOUR BACK PROTECTOR and HAT ( Remember NO FIXED PECKS ).    Home Farm EC   come in off Warren Road or Fielden Road from the A26  Crowbrough  East Sussex  TN6 1TX        10am  Abbie Johnson - Oscar  Rhianna Hawkins - Monty  Millie Easton - Princess  Rhinnon Vesey Holt - Rupert  William Todd Dunning - Missy    11.30am  Jess Fry -  Dan  Keira Beasley - Cookie  Georgia Cloke - Omar  Ellen Collyer - Indie  Poppy Westwell - Mouse    1pm  Amy Newton - Teddy  Ellie Taylor - Paddy  Francesa Fairhead - Roscoe  Charlie Subedar - Paddy  Ella Dean - Ollie    I am sorry to anyone who emailed/texted me. These were the 1st 15 forms and money I had in so I went on a first come first served basis. If it goes well tomorrow I will organise another one. I would love to see some of our 50/60cm riders as I only have 1 tomorrow and it would be lovely to get a Level 1 eventing team as well.    See you all tomorrow    ANY PROBLEMS RING ME ( DO NOT RING/EMAIL CANDY )    0772 988 0293  clairemfry@hotmail.co.uk    

No comments: