29 March, 2018

C & C+ rallies over Easter - replies to Claire Fry

Hi Everyone    I have arranged two C and C+ Rallies for the Easter Holidays. If you are one of the girls who would like to take your C Test in the May Half term it would be really good if you could attend. If there is anyone else who would like to be considered for the test in May please ring me next week.     Claire 0772 988 0293    The Rallies will be 2 hours. 1 Hour riding and then 1 Hour Stable Managerment.     Time 9.30 to 11.45 - Thurs 5th April at Oakfields, Crawley Down    Time 10.30 to 12.45 - Thurs 12th April at Oakfields, Crawley Down    Both times are £15     I have only booked the 1 Slot each time and can have up to 6 members ( 7 at a push ) this is because there doesn't seem to be enough members wanting to take any tests at the moment. If I suddenly get loads of forms in the post over the next few days I will of course add an extra ride.    Please send me rally forms and chqs asap.    Claire Fry  2 Holly Cotts  Selsfield Rd  Turners Hill  West Sussex  RH10 4PP      

No comments: