15 March, 2018

Older members at Junior camp - from Anne Cook

Dear All  I am sending this email as I believe there are a few members who would like to attend senior camp but do not want to stay overnight.  However, the Committee has agreed that Senior Camp must remain residential.   If we allow members to go home at night this could cause unrest with members that are staying as homesickness is a perennial problem. Having day campers also makes security a complex issue.  However, we do want to try our best to accommodate the members who do not want to stay overnight at senior camp so we are happy to arrange for a 'senior ride' at Junior Camp with extra age appropriate activities, for example going to Wivelsden to use the cross country course.   I do hope you will find this an acceptable compromise.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by email c.cook578@btinternet.com or telephone 07795547712.  Regards  Anne    Sent from my iPhone

No comments: