24 May, 2016

Felcourt rally - from Nicky Collins

All replies and for more information please contact Nicky Collins, nicky.collins@waitrose.com, 07710 086126.
 

Felcourt XC rally – Thursday 2nd June from 2pm

 

The XC rally is suitable for those jumping 70cm and under. Most of the jumps are small and inviting but there are a few skinny fences and angles. The time has been moved to the afternoon for anyone wishing to go to Melanie's rally in the morning and then onto Felcourt after lunch.

 

The names I have so far are:

 

Amy Newton – please send form & payment

Tom Kianfar – pd

Lily Kianfar – pd

Emily A-B – pd

Izzy Golding – pd

Lucy Page – pd

Ethan Collins – pd

Polly – pd

Arabella Goodwin – pd

Florence Goodwin – pd

 

If there are any mistakes above please let me know or if I have missed anyone out.

If anyone else is interested please email me.

I will finalise times asap but the groups will by 2-5pm.

 

No comments: