15 May, 2016

fence judge briefing times

Hi    Thank you to everyone who has offered to help. I could still do with a couple more in the afternoon if anyone is free?.    There will be a briefing at 8.15 and 12.30. Please come and find me in the markee near the blue secertarys van.    The List of people who have very kindly offered to help.    ALL DAY    Charlotte and Maddie  Katy  Juila and Angie  Sally Bedford  Ruth Mitchell and Girls  Kina      AM    Jenny Ramsay  Emma Logan  Maddies Mum ( Helen Friend )  Sophie Belham  Camilla Von Greyerz  Sarah Birt  Tracy Limberger    PM    My Mum and Nephew  Judith Fish  Penny Leech  Melissa Fairhead  Giles and Sally  Jane Sallis  Jo Duffield  Sally Harper  Ian Bassett and Daughter  Tracy Dickens    If I have missed anyone out please ring/text me asap.    THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE    Claire    0772 988 0293            

No comments: